From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cheryl Rothwell
Sent: 13 August 2017 14:03
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] duplicate marriages

Oh how I wish I had seen your post before I did it Jack. I noticed that issue
immediately.

Now I wonder why Legacy allowed me to duplicate the marriage to begin with. It
seems to have so many warnings but apparently not one for that.

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Jack Earnshaw <j...@jearnshaw.me.uk