-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dennis
Kowallek
Sent: 2005-10-13 15:28
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Can anyone confirm this V6 problem???

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:11:39 -0500, "Robert Carneal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Microsoft Access shows
>no blank rows at the bottom, all it shows at the bottom is a row labeled
>"AutoNumber."  At the top of the table in Access, there is a blank row with
>the IDLR shown as 1 (one). I think that is supposed to be there, though.

I didn't mean BLANK rows at the bottom of tblLR. I meant a bunch of rows
with
short names where long names should be. For example, the good row in my
tblLR
looks like...

>614    Topolyán, Zemplén, Hungary      1       Hungary, Zemplén, Topolyán
0       Topolyán                0       0       0       0
                   ^                                                  ^
               long name                                          short name

But the bad row that has been inserted at the bottom of the table looks
like...

>897    Topolyán        0       , , Topolyán    0       Topolyán
0       0       0       0
          ^                             ^
      long name                     short name

Two days ago the individual in question was pointing at tblLR rcd 614. But
now
it is pointing at rcd 897. I have no idea what I might have done to cause
this. I have been trying to recreate this, but so far have been unable to do
so.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp