-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JOHN
TAYLOR
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LegacyUG] location index

When running an ancestor report, the location index with notes used to work.
Then it stopped showing the notes when selected to show Notes.  Later, the
index would work, but the location index would not show up when creating
either a preview or an RTF report.  I downloaded and reinstalled Legacy
deluxe on top of the old one, now the location report will show both indexes
in preview but will not show the location index when creating any RTF
file... also, the notes are still not working in the location index report.
Anyone have any suggestions?

John

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp