To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 12:36 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Location Index

How should locations that use prepositions be sorted in the Location
Index for book reports and the publishing center? I see locations like
"probably Clinton County, Ohio" being sorted with the P's. Shouldn't the
"Remove common prepositions from locations" checkbox setting be honored
in reports?

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/