Well, here I am again, trying to produce a book with about 10 chapters, each chapter a different branch of the family. I have a Table of Contents at the beginning, a Name Index at the end, and all the Chapter information I want EXCEPT ---- Source Citations - aren't there.

I indicated in the report window that I want Sources listed - and I don't get any sources. I think I tried a while ago to produce the report in Text version and got sources, but now when I try that, I don't have any sources.

And the Chapter headings are all wrong. I can fix that, but I really need those sources.

Any suggestions? I really and truly do have the box checked to Print Sources in the Source Options section.

Ruth Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/