To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Sent: February 21, 2006 10:59 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Unknown symbol on Family View

What does the little red circle next to the siblings icon on the Family View mean?

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/