Hello Jim,
How would I set up a shared database? I also have a laptop and desktop with the latest Legacy version and XPHome on both, and a home network. I just don't know how to share the database. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Pati Reid

From: "Jim Winfrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Network or use Intellishare with Legacy?
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:25:46 -0500

John,

When I'm using my laptop (most of the time), I access the shared database.

Jim

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/