Hi,

I now have version 1.1.2. Is there anything I need to know about downloading
version 2, such as uninstalling the old version first, just downloading the
new one over the old one, etc.?

Bill Hurst

>Legacy users can now create colorful family tree charts with Legacy
>Charting
Companion 2.0 from Progeny Software.

Choose from over 16-million colors and three color styles to display family
lines by gender, generation or lineage.

Legacy Charting Companion 2.0 is priced at $19.95US and available as a
download.  For more information on Legacy Charting Companion with color, and
to see our sample charts, please go to
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-AddOns.asp

Features

No data entry nor GEDCOM import are required.  Legacy Charting Companion
reads files directly from Legacy Family Tree versions 3, 4, 5 and 6.  And
it's so easy to use - just select a person in your Legacy Family Tree file,
choose a chart type and presto - the chart is created!

With Legacy Charting Companion version 2.0, you can also:

- select default colors or choose your own to display family lines by
gender, generation or lineage
- create an extra special effect with the gradient color option
- customize line widths for printing charts of varying sizes
- download free User Guide and Wall Chart Printing Tips manuals
- customize font styles for individual charts and reports
- display and print the Descendant Chart from top-to-bottom or left-to-right
- limit the height of photos
- save screen images as a JPG, GIF, PNG or BMP files
- edit book reports using all popular word processing software programs,
including the new Open Office Writer.

Charts and Reports

Choose from a wide variety of charts and reports, including: Ancestor,
Descendant, Fan, Hourglass, Pedigree, Bow Tie, Outline Descendant, Kinship,
Family Group Record, Standard Family Group Record, Ahnentafel (Ancestor Book
Report) and Register (Descendant Book Report).

There are many ways to customize your Legacy Charting Companion charts. For
example, you can choose the number of generations, events you want to
include, the content of your box charts, the date format, add photos and the
list goes on. Also, with the "COUSIN SMART" option you can even avoid
duplicate individuals on charts, saving space and clutter.

The print preview makes printing your charts easy. Print your chart any size
you like, including a large wall chart that can be made by tiling pages
together or printing to a plotter. You can even publish your charts using
PDF so you can email them to family and friends.

Onscreen Views and Search

Browse through generations of your family tree using onscreen tree views.
An extensive search capability will help you find elusive information you
may have stored in your genealogy file.

Legacy Charting Companion version 2.0 is an exciting new product that helps
you see your family tree in a whole new way. We truly believe you'll love
the new colorful charts!

To order your download of Legacy Charting Companion 2.0, go to
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-AddOns.asp

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip
to Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe.
Enter online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/