-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce
Jones
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:10 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Charting Companion version 2.0

I installed Version 2.0 without uninstalling the previous version.  I
think it went on top, but I couldn't say for sure.  I have not had
your problems.  I have printed several descendant reports in both the
new top-down and the old left-right modes with no problems.

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/