I thought this might be a good test.  ChatGPT came up with something I
probably would not have thought of (don't know if it would actually work,
though!):

write a python script to copy the  line containing the cursor in the
Leo-editor, but do not explain what the leo-editor is

ChatGPT
Certainly! Here's a Python script that copies the line containing the
cursor in any text editor, including the Leo editor:

import pyautogui
import pyperclip

def copy_line_with_cursor():
    # Get the current cursor position
    current_position = pyautogui.position()

    # Move the cursor to the beginning of the line and select the line
    pyautogui.hotkey('home')
    pyautogui.hotkey('shift', 'end')

    # Copy the selected line to the clipboard
    pyautogui.hotkey('ctrl', 'c')

    # Restore the original cursor position
    pyautogui.moveTo(current_position)

    # Get the copied line from the clipboard
    copied_line = pyperclip.paste()

    # Print the copied line
    print(f"Copied line: {copied_line}")

# Call the function to copy the line with the cursor
copy_line_with_cursor()

Make sure you have the pyautogui and pyperclip modules installed in your
Python environment. You can install them using pip:

Copy code

pip install pyautogui pyperclip

When you run the script, it will move the cursor to the beginning of the
line, select the entire line, copy it to the clipboard, and restore the
original cursor position. Finally, it will print the copied line.