OK, this should be more readable:

explain briefly what advantages the leo-editor has over vs-code

ChatGPT
The Leo editor and Visual Studio Code (VS Code) are both powerful text
editors, but they have different features and advantages. Here are some
advantages of the Leo editor over VS Code:

Outlining Capabilities: The Leo editor is primarily designed as an
outlining editor, offering robust outlining features that allow you to
organize and manage hierarchical structures effectively. It provides a
tree-based outline view that makes it easy to navigate and manipulate large
projects or complex documents.

Hierarchical Editing: Leo supports hierarchical editing, allowing you to
collapse or expand sections of your document, making it convenient to focus
on specific parts while keeping the rest of the document organized. This
feature is particularly useful when working with long documents or complex
codebases.

Scripting and Extensibility: The Leo editor is highly scriptable and
extensible. It provides a powerful plugin system that allows users to
customize and extend its functionality to suit their specific needs. You
can write scripts in Python to automate tasks, create custom commands, and
add new features to the editor.

Project Management: Leo provides project management features that allow you
to organize and manage multiple files as part of a project. It offers
features like project outlines, file linking, and workspace management,
which can be beneficial when working on large-scale projects or maintaining
multiple related files.

Focus on Content Creation: Leo focuses on providing an environment
optimized for content creation, including writing, outlining, and managing
structured documents. It offers features like cloning, hoisting, and
folding, which are specifically designed to enhance productivity when
working with large texts or complex structures.

It's important to note that the choice between the Leo editor and VS Code
ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. VS Code is a
versatile code editor with a vast ecosystem of extensions and a strong
focus on code editing and development workflows. On the other hand, the Leo
editor shines when it comes to outlining, hierarchical editing, and content
organization.