On Sun, Apr 28, 2024 at 1:43 PM Thomas Passin <tbp100...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is possible to try out having VR/VR3 display in the same frame as the
> body editor.  You can get them both into the Log frame.

> A screen shot illustrating this layout is attached.

Many thanks for all your comments. The design is becoming simpler.

I have just done the following:

- #3892 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/3892> now pertains
only to VR. The issue suggests adding only two commands to VR.
- #3887 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/3887> now pertains
only to VR3. I have assigned the issue to you and given it a 6.7.9
milestone.
- As noted in a comment, I see no reason now to create a plugin
architecture for VR/VR3.