Cygwin is UNIXLIKE :-)

I do not recall what patch someone requested due to broken headers.
In future refer them to my Cygwin/XFree86 mailing list at
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree

Obviously without ours Cygwin/XFree86 LessTif will not compile.
Most of the time, I noticed, users complain about something which
turn out to be a problem at their end.

Regards
Suhaib