On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:57:36 -0500, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:

>Cygwin is UNIXLIKE :-)
>
>I do not recall what patch someone requested due to broken headers.
>In future refer them to my Cygwin/XFree86 mailing list at
>http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree
>
>Obviously without ours Cygwin/XFree86 LessTif will not compile.
>Most of the time, I noticed, users complain about something which
>turn out to be a problem at their end.

see
http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=129431&group_id=8596

WRT "UNIXLIKE":
I'm not here to judge on the "unixlikeness" of your libc.

Does cygwin #define unix ??
If it does we don't need to worry for now ...
If not then we are talking about the
" fork()+pipe()=unix?"
equation (which was a subject of related message from me
on lesstif-commits) and that #define in Print.c

---
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]