On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:00:30 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> M.Canales.es wrote:
>> Don't should that references be left-out until x86_64 support merge?
>>

> If it happens to be me that applies these patches this weekend, I'll
> strip that stuff out, too.

Jeremy, would you mind applying the patches some time this weekend please?  I'm
incredibly busy at the moment, so haven't got time to do anything on the book.
If you could also apply the patch that Chris submitted on Wednesday too, that
would be great.  Then, I think everything's clear for Manuel to apply his
patchset.

Thanks,

Matt.