Denis Mugnier wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 04/04/2014 02:02, Ken Moffat wrote:
>>    I'm sorry to see eudev disappear from the book after its brief
>> appearance, but more power to your elbow for providing the two
>> alternative init systems.
> I'm sorry too.
>
> It is possible to integrate eudev on the BLFS book to provide a solution
> without the systemd package?

Not without changing the flow.  I understand the yucky feeling you get
when installing something you don't really want, but what does it really
cost?  A few MBs and SBUs.

I did have a private email with a volunteer to write a hint.  If I get
that, I'll add a note in the systemd section that points there.

   -- Bruce