xinglp wrote:
>>> When boot into systemd, got the below message:
>>
>> Lets work the problems one at a time.

>>> [/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/systemd.conf:25] Unknown group 'systemd-journal'.
>>
>> Something else I forgot.  What happens if you add
>>
>> systemd-journal:x:97
>>
>> to /etc/groups.
> There's no "[FAILED] Failed to start Create Volatile Files and
> Directories." now,

Good.  I'll add that group to the book.  I just rebuilt and am also
having trouble with the renaming of the network connection.  Try 'ls
/sys/class/net' and make ifconfig conform to that.  The ifup <interface>
should work.

I'm not sure why the login service is failing for you.  It's working for
me.  The failure message wasn't very informative.

   -- Bruce