Nathan writes:

> Like "organic", open-source is a term that is easily claimed but
> not often truly fulfilled. Nadim should be given more credit for the
> completely transparent and engaged open-source project he runs, and for
> defending an approach and philosophy that he is completely living up to.

Further to that, I hope people in situations like this won't be sloppy
with the distinction between "open source" and "viewable source code".
Publishing source code gives some of the important benefits of open
source, but not all of them.

"Open source doesn't just mean access to the source code."
http://opensource.org/osd.html

--
Seth Schoen  <sch...@eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/