d.nix:
> On 11/5/2013 2:35 PM, anon14...@safe-mail.net wrote:
>> It's about making a box really offline. Privacy is just part of
>> the name of the distro from my example. Privacy is coming anyway.
>> Security is about not getting my computer stolen. And for that I
>> want to have full disk encryption.
>
> I would heartily second Whonix then; You run whatever OS you like on
>  the box that will support VirtualBox, and then Whonix runs two
> customized Debian VM's inside that, with one being a Tor gateway, and
> the other configured to *only* talk to that gateway. You can run full
> disk encryption on the hardware and everything is locked down tight.
> For the uber paranoid, you could install your VM's and Whonix inside
> a TrueCrypt hidden volume and *nothing* will show short of a major
> forensics tear down of your physical device - or crappy OPSEC on your
> part...

So «it's about making a box offline» gives me an answer about how I can
stuck a few virtual machines on top of each other to get what?
Networking! I am really really sorry, but dude, what does **offline**
mean to you? Paying someone to install a third and fourth ethernet card?

I'll quote my original message and let you find out how
pushing Whonix fits the bill:

anon14...@safe-mail.net: