On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 10:54:34AM -0800, Matt Johnson wrote:
> I fail grasp the utility of such and offline computer. If you keep a

You must have nothing to hide, then. Some of us do.

> computer air gaped as you describe you will not be able to do much
> with it.

Gee, how about authoring content, and encrypting it, and
transferring it via sneakernet to your insecure system.
That way untrusted network doesn't start at your router,
but at your main machine.

> What do you want the air gaped computer for?

Gee, this is exactly the kind of questions which
TLAs would love to have answered. But no longer
can exfiltrate stealthily. That alone should give
you sufficient reason to pay for an air-gapped
computer.