Sorry Eugen, I am still not getting it. You will author content in
isolation, without reference to any information at all? Or perhaps in
a library with books on paper? When I author something I constantly
refer to other material.

Lets say you write something, then burn it to CD and transfer it to a
networked system and send it out. Isn't it now subject to traffic
analysis and perhaps malware injection? It is only secure if you
author it and never move it from the air gaped computer.

If you take Griffin's point that connecting a USB stick, or external
hard drive is dangerous, and that PDFs are dangerous then I don't
think you can do much with that air gaped computer. I am asking a
serious question, what are realistic use cases for an air gaped
computer?

Thanks
-- Matt Johnson