Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:28:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Win98/70CT audio playback: A lost cause?

--- Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I thought the absence of clicks in the day couple of
> days was due to the fact its pretty cool in here
> with the fall weather.  But I'll let it run with
> just the Yamaha output and report back.

Okay... The air temp is just too cool to test this
right now.  I pulled the TDK sound card, enabled the
Yamaha drivers and ran the 70CT playing MP3s through
Winamp for 2-3 hours with the RG DSP plugin and
playback through the Yamaha set.  No clicks or audio
dropouts occurred at all.

But it seems this just points to temperature/harware
as being the major cause of the audio problems and not
software.

With the weather getting so cool, I may have to test
the 70 on a long drive at this point with the heater
in the car cranked up.

Matt