Hi,

I have a page with a somewhat lengthy first-time load. So I found
lazy-load that looked handy, but it doesn't seem to work. This is my
template:

<lift:surround with="wide" at="content">
  <h2>Udvikling per måned</h2>
  <lift:lazy-load>
  <lift:performanceChart>
      Vis:<br/>
      <performance:mapReduce/><br/>
      Opdel efter:<br/>
      <performance:groupBy/>
      <performance:chart/>
  </lift:performanceChart>
  </lift:lazy-load>
</lift:surround>

Nothing in the performanceChart snippet is rendered when wrapped with
lazy-load (but I see from the logs that the snippet as being called)

If I wait  a while, I can see the comet actor shutdown:

15:29:55.096 [ool-2-thread-13] INFO  lift
   - The CometActor
net.liftweb.builtin.snippet.asyncrenderco...@131e8e72 Received
Shutdown

What am I missing?