On 10/03/10 3:21 PM, Timothy Perrett wrote:
The only possible thing that one could do would need two aspects:

1. The lift side to produce particular JSON
2. The capp side to consume said JSON

Without a full "package", there aren't really any integration points as we have
already got comet working with capp so the only thing remaining is overall user
implementation experience.

+1 And some docs, may be.

The previous discussion thread on this: http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/41839eee55ab8e2b/de6ed5b83242ab16

Cheers, Indrajit