Hi all,

I've been working a bit on Beethoven's Op.106, here's my first version of
the scherzo: http://lilybin.com/adlr67/1
There's a lot of code in there, including unused code, because I had to
copy over two includes files.

In case it doesn't show up correctly, here's a PDF:
http://wedemandhtml.com/tmp/sonata-op106-ii.pdf

Still a lot of work to be done obviously, including fingering. But for now
I'm wondering if anyone can help me a bit with the large cross-stave slur
on M 112. It doesn't quite look very good I think (it actually bends a bit
past the leftmost edge) but I'm not sure how to fix it or write custom
bezier curves.
I don't mind if it gets a bit of a non-round shape...maybe it should go
through the "prestissimo" and the text should get a whiteout?
(Also, I'm not sure if prestissimo should get a big/bold tempo indication
or if it's fine being a minor markup note...wish I had the original
manuscript).

Any other feedback would be appreciated too!

Regards,
Michiel

Let's Deliver

http://letsdeliver.com/