Hi Andrew,

Thanks on both counts, I didn't realize there wasn't supposed to be a slur
there at all. If there isn't one in Beethoven's manuscript I won't add one
either. My intention is to just engrave an urtext version.

You are right that A4 is just too small. I'm still not sure what to do.
Actually, I already set the global magnification to 89/100 - because
without it, I couldn't comfortably do the long 32rd note passages in
Op.111, which I worked on earlier. I might reduce it just a bit more, so
that it's smaller but at least has decent margins.

I'm actually surprised that the 1st edition you pointed me to has two
separate slurs over the 8.-16 and 4-8, rather than one big slur over both.
If that's how Beethoven wrote it I've got a lot of fixing to do...Times
like this is when I wish I had a nice high quality manuscript like I did
for Op.111...

Michiel

Let's Deliver

http://letsdeliver.com/