Hello and welcome to the Lincity dev team :),

2009/3/8 Bart Van Loy <autico...@gmail.com>:
> Maybe we have to ask ourself : do we want to go on with this ?
> If everyone does ( and I really hope so ) , it can be useful to spend a wiki
> page on it ( if possible ),
> where we can get the idea's together and maybe also WIP screen-shots could
> be placed .
>
> So maybe a little voting on this ?
I vote yes for having a wiki page for this, I can write one if you want.

I like the idea of having nuclear power stations in the game.
Unfortunately I can't help with the coding, only with the graphics. So
if you have any questions regarding the graphics (with Blender) just
ask me.

> And on the disaster scene's , the chance on a nuclear disaster is very
> little ( it think you have more chance on a rocket disaster ).
The change on a nuclear disaster depends on a few factors. If it
receives enough money, the change on a disaster is very small.

> And also in real life none wants a power-plant next to them , but the same
> for a rocket base ( witch is in the game )
I think this can be implemented, so that the houses near a nuclear
power station (or a rocket station) will have less inhabitants.

Greetings,
Ivar