Hi,

   We're using the 802.1q VLAN support in SuSE zLinux over a VSWITCH.
Works great.  Yesterday, I tried to set up another guest with the same
VLAN support (same VLAN, too).  The packets exit the vlan interface and
hit the base interface, then exit to the VSWITCH.  Looks fine.  Packets
then arrive from the VSWITCH to the base interface, but they never make
it to the vlan interface.  I am pretty sure that I have set everything up
to use vlan-tagged frames only.  The VSWITCH is set up correctly, and the
guest has appropriate GRANTs defined.  I'm a little puzzled at this point.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Arty