Agreed, Mauro.

Python is not installed on these zPDT servers. I just used yast and
installed the "thttpd" HTTP server. Once it is installed all you have to
do is start it; no configuration needed.

DJ

--
ITC-email-sig

*David Jones **|**Managing Director for zSystems Services **|**z/VM,
Linux, and Cloud
703.237.7370 (Office) **|**281.578.7544 (Cell)*

*Information Technology Company <http://www.itconline.com/>*