On Sunday, 04/23/2017 at 10:10 GMT, Andrew Lemay <and...@lemay.org> wrote:
> I know this is not really mailing list for share. But I was thinking
about
> going. What should I expect to get out of the conference? I'm currently
> maintaining several z/VM instances with various configurations.

Well, you can get an idea from share.org, but here's what I get out of
SHARE

1. Meet a lot of the folks to live here and on IBMVM.
2. Learn what's new in the Linux kernel and distros, as well as z/VM.
3. Learn how to use the technologies these products provide
4. Learn how and why others are doing what they do
5. Learn some best/suggested practices
6. Learn other relevant technologies (e.g. server, storage, z/OS)
7. Have fun

Alan Altmark

Senior Managing z/VM and Linux Consultant
Lab Services System z Delivery Practice
IBM Systems & Technology Group
ibm.com/systems/services/labservices
office: 607.429.3323