Mark,

OK, but when to we 'raise the bar'?  I was hoping a one-day (or even a half
day) lab could be created to get to a working "Self-service portal" (aka
"Private Cloud").

I'd like to say zoom on top of SMAPI on top of a directory manager would be
adequate for a 'back-end'.  But an open-source Web UI front-end is still
needed IMHO.  It's not a trivial amount of code, but neither would it be
excessively large.

I'm hoping to get to SHARE in August and present on what we have running
internally (if all goes as planned - can't make promises).

    -Mike MacIsaac

--
     -Mike MacIsaac