> I've gotten pretty familiar with the linker, let me know if you
> need a hack.  Otherwise, my memory says that we've got enough
> info in the current header to put the stack below the data, providing
> the linker will change the beginning data offset to the max stack size.

We can already build binaries for this format. What we cant do is build ones
you can chmem.

I now have an ELKS that is a bit cleaner (not a lot), has my new wait queue
code working and I've written but not tested the back end for the swapper. It
needs someone strategy code and syscalls.  Right now only the bios driver
will get swapping right since I had to add req->rq_seg so I can swap stuff
without going via buffer cache - also means I guess we can write directly
from the L2 buffer cache.

Alan