Chris Murphy posted on Thu, 09 Oct 2014 21:58:53 -0400 as excerpted:

> I suspect it's unintended splintering, and is an artifact that will go
> away. I'd rather the convoluted, fractured nature of repair go away
> before the scary experimental warnings do.

Heh, agreed with everything[1], but too late for this, the experimental
warnings are peeled off, the experimental or at least horribly immature
/behavior/ remains. =:^(

---
[1] ... and a much more logically cohesive and well structured reply than
I could have managed as my own thoughts simply weren't that well
organized.