.... may I add ".... and articles for magazines"?  Sys Admin is about to publish
the 5th annual Linux/Open Source issue, and is always looking for good articles on
all topics Linux.

Dan York wrote:

> linux-cert members,
>
> FYI, I thought this might be of interest to you folks... it's a list
> forming to help Linux authors stay in touch - and hopefully provide a
> means for publishers to more easily find people who can write Linux
> books...
>
> -Dan

> Regards,
> Dan

begin:vcard
n:Thornton;Julie
tel;fax:785-841-3565
tel;work:785-838-7539
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sysadminmag.com
org:Sys Admin
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:National Sales Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;1601 W 23rd Street =0D=0ASuite 200;Lawrence;KS;66046;
fn:Julie Thornton
end:vcard