We are now ready to begin accepting test questions for our T2 series of
exams covering differences between Linux distributions. There are 6
exams in this series:
  T2a. Caldera
  T2b. Debian
  T2c. TurboLinux
  T2d. Red Hat
  T2e. Slackware
  T2f. SuSE

Each exam covers aspects of the distribution that are different from
other distributions. The main content areas on each exam are:
  - Operating System Installation
  - Package and Software Management
  - Administrative Tools
  - Other topics

We invite everyone who has expertise in any of these Linux
distributions to submit questions for possible inclusion in the T2
exams. Items may be submitted through the TIPS web interface at:

http://www.lpi.org/cgi-bin/tips.py

Also, keep in mind that the T1b exam (General Linux, Part II) still
needs some more items. You can submit items for T1b though the TIPS
interface also.

Thank you to everyone who has already submitted items or participated in
our earlier research. I hope we can count on you to help out with our
latest exams.

---
Scott Murray, Director of Exam Development              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux Professional Institute, Inc.                 http://www.lpi.org
Developing quality professional certification for the Linux community