Hi,

Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2007 12:37 schrieb P. van Gaans:
<snip>
> diff -urN oldfile.c newfile.c > lolwat.diff appears to work luckily.

If you clone dvb-apps with hg you can simply do "hg diff" to get the
modifications. The other possibility is to copy the whole directory before
modifying and to diff them recursively (-r) afterwards. Anyway, doesn't
matter here anymore - I'll deal with the stuff you attached (+ fix a bit
coding style :)

> Tzap was patched already.
> Szap patched, compiles, tested and OK.
> Czap patched, compiles without errors, untested because I hate my cable
> provider and the box I would have to install the cable card in is really
> noisy and unstable. Whoever wants to test: please report results, czap
> looks a little different from szap and tzap but I'm pretty certain it'll
> work straightaway. I assume this is OK, you couldn't expect all linuxtv
> developers to own cards for all DVB-systems anyway..
> Femon patched in a different way: Femon already has a "human readable"
> switch, I just made BER and uncorrected show up as decimal instead of
> hex in human readable mode. Adding another switch sounds pointless to me.

Hmm, maybe the same switch name should be used everywhere, for example "-H"
(for human readable)?

> The numbers/output seem to differ between devices and between szap and
> tzap greatly so for now I'm not going to try to make them more
> human-readable because of the possibility of breaking something.
>
> Everything attached.

Thanks,

Christoph