On 22/01/14 10:44 AM, bjoern.bec...@easycash.de wrote:
Hello,

I got a drbd+nfs+heartbeat setup and in general it's working. But it takes to
long to failover and I try to tune this.

When node 1 is active and I shutdown node 2, then node 1 try to activate the
cluster.
The problem is, node 1 already got the primary role and when re-activating it
take time again and during this the nfs share isn't available.

Is it possible to disable this? Node 1 don't have to do anything if it's
already in primary role and the second node is not available.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Björn

If this is a new project, I strongly recommend switching out heartbeat for corosync/pacemaker. Heartbeat is deprecated, hasn't been developed in a long time and there are no plans to restart development in the future. Everything (even RH) is standardizing on the corosync+pacemaker stack, so it has the most vibrant community as well.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?