Hi Björn

Here ist an example how you can setup corosync to use Unicast UDP:
https://github.com/fghaas/corosync/blob/master/conf/corosync.conf.example.udpu

The important parts are "transport: udpu" and that you need to
configure every member manually using "memberaddr: 10.16.35.115".

Best regards
Lukas

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Lukas Grossar, System Engineer

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern
Tel. 031 550 31 11 | Direkt 031 550 31 06