Von: linux-ha-boun...@lists.linux-ha.org
[mailto:linux-ha-boun...@lists.linux-ha.org] Im Auftrag von Arnold Krille
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Januar 2014 01:46
An: linux-ha@lists.linux-ha.org
Betreff: Re: [Linux-HA] heartbeat failover

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:45:04 +0000 <bjoern.bec...@easycash.de> wrote:
> Uhhh..I got the same configuration as the example config you sent me
> now. But I cause high cpu load on our cisco asa firewall..
>
> I guess this traffic is not normal?
<snip>

When you want your cluster to repair failures _fast_, the components have to
sync their state _fast_. So they have to talk a lot, not in terms of megabytes
but in terms of small packages with low latency in submission.

So, yes that traffic is normal. Why is there a firewall between your nodes on
the network where the cluster traffic happens?

Have fun,

Arnold