Linux-Hardware Digest #143, Volume #13           Wed, 28 Jun 00 14:13:11 EDT

Contents:
  Re: Slim cases for rack-mounted solution (Simon Brooke)
  Re: Slim cases for rack-mounted solution (Simon Brooke)
  Re: Slim cases for rack-mounted solution (Simon Brooke)
  Re: Thoughts on this configuration? (Johan Kullstam)
  Re: Getting CD Writer to work in Caldera (Andrey Vlasov)
  Re: PENTIJUM MII 300 ( F O N T O ) (driver)
  Re: Strange Lilo "LI" problems (Andrey Vlasov)
  Re: Crystal 4232 settings (Dances With Crows)
  Re: Crystal 4232 settings (Edward Lee)
  Creative 3D Blaster Geforce 256 Annihilator Pro 32MB AGP ("Spencer Lincoln")
  Re: Thoughts on this configuration? (David C.)
  Re: SANE scanner (Andrey Vlasov)
  Re: "Internet" keyboards under X (Henrik Carlqvist)
  Re: Cable TV Montgomery Expressnet problems (Henrik Carlqvist)
  Re: modules ("Rick Townsend")
  CD-RW hardware fault? ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: Epson Stylus Color 740 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Sane (Stefano Bolli)

Crossposted-To: uk.comp.os.linux
Subject: Re: Slim cases for rack-mounted solution
From: Simon Brooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:33:24 GMT

Paul Flinders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Anyway try Evolution (http://www.evol.co.uk), they do 1U and 2U cases
> - I'm currently trying to buy some of the 2U cases from them so we'll
> see how good they are

On the subject, /. had last night a pointer to an ARM based ATX board:
<URL:http://www.chaltech.com/products.html>. This might substantially
reduce the heating problems of a 1U server. No on-board Ethernet,
unfortunately.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

        to err is human, to lisp divine
                                 ;; attributed to Kim Philby, oddly enough.

------------------------------

Crossposted-To: uk.comp.os.linux
From: Simon Brooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:33:38 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tim Haynes) writes:

> David Coulson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Robin Smith wrote:
> > > Also why do people start webservers with http://www , if you are using
> > > http then you could rename the webserver something more interesting
> > > such as http://help.xxxxxx
> >
> > To identify what the machine does?
> > e.g.
> > mail server is called 'mail'
> > web server is called 'www' (why not http or web?)
> > ftp is called 'ftp'
> >
> > It makes more sense to people who arn't familiar with your network. If
> > you say "Copy the configuration file from mail to www" it makes sense
>
> If 'mail' does mail and 'www' does www, what config file had you in mind? ;)
>
> > to pretty much everyone, where as if you name your machines after
> > lovecraft characters, it's a little bit confusing.
>
> But far more entertaining. In practice, the distribution of activities over
> machines is not always (rarely, IME) 1:1.

Furthermore and likewise, when I want to move my main pubic Website
from the machine called caleddon to the machine called beesianum (as I
did a few weeks ago), I don't want to have to tell everyone whose site
points to mine to rewrite their URLs.

> Actually, something I was thinking of earlier today: where has the concept
> of 'subdomain' actually *gone*? There's so much egotism in "who can have
> the shortest email address", [EMAIL PROTECTED], that all usefulness has gone out
> t'window. Surely a "website" (whatever one of those is) should be one of
>       <URL:http://support.foo.com/>,
>       <URL:http://www.support.foo.com/>,
> or even       <URL:http://www.foo.com/support/>,
> for those for whom support stuff is compressible into one directory?

Oh, don't start. Small town business in rural Scotland with .com and
even .net addresses. An academic projec to track basking sharks on a
.co.uk address... The barbarians are inside the gates.

From: Simon Brooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:33:54 GMT

George White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Simon Brooke wrote:
>
> > I'm pretty sure there's a market for someone to produce a UK spec 1U
> > box at a reasonable (say, sub UKP1,000) price.
>
> It should be much easer to do this with a low-power CPU.  Do these
> servers need hardware f.p.?

A server serving static web pages surely doesn't; a server serving
data-driven pages off a database probably doesn't (depending on what
it's doing to select content). I posted a pointer up-thread somewhere
to a StrongARM based mobo, which sounds ideal.

From: Johan Kullstam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Thoughts on this configuration?
Date: 28 Jun 2000 12:36:44 -0400

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (David C.) writes:

> Johan Kullstam wrote:
> >
> > CD-R is a half-way decent back-up device.
>
> As long as you never want to do a full backup.  My Linux box currently
> has about 4G of stuff on it.  Right now, I insert a tape, start the
> backup, and go out to dinner.

yes, but many systems are larger than 4GB and tapes haven't kept
pace -- at least not at affordable prices.

my /home hasn't exceeded the size of a cd-rom yet.  it's not that much
trouble for me to whip one off.

> If I was using CD-R, I'd have to swap
> disks 6 times (3 times if I can actually get 2:1 compression or
> something).  Which means I have to remain awake and near the computer
> the entire time.  And we're talking about a minimum of two hours at 4x
> speeds.

my plextor cd-r is rock solid at 8x write -- that's about 10 minutes
per full cd-rom.  new ones do 12x.

> If I had to do that, I'd never make any backups.  It's just too much
> effort to be chained to the computer for several hours every time I want
> to make a backup.
>
> > i use mine to store snapshots of /home /usr/local and /etc plus random
> > crap scattered around in /usr and /var.  the rest i can reinstall from
> > distribution.
>
> Have you ever had to do this?

yes.

> More than once?

yes.  everytime redhat comes out with a new version i do it.  it helps
me clean out the accumulation of cruft (i install a fair amount on my
own, both rolling my own rpms and just make install).  that means i do
it about 2-3 times per year.

> Reinstalling everything
> from distributions is time consuming and error-prone.

it also keeps you up to date.

> Much easier to do
> a minimal install, insert a tape, begin your restore, and then go do
> something else while the restore proceeds.

yes but when the distribution changes libc &c you have to rebuild a
lot of stuff anyhow.

--
johan kullstam l72t00052

------------------------------

From: Andrey Vlasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Getting CD Writer to work in Caldera
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:54:37 -0700

==============927005AB5F8E051BEA4F6025

Hi Ron,

you should provide with more details about you problem.

Does your Mitsumi CD Writer SCSI or IDE?
What steps did you try and what responce of system was?
Did you check output of "dmesg" command?
Did you check /var/log/boot and /var/log/messages files?
Did you look into /proc directory and check files which could
             be related to your drive?
If it SCSI did you check that your SCSI card recognized and
             works?

Without additional information it will difficult to help as
many people have diffrent models and many of them had
similar problems. But only few have Mitsumi CD Writer.
So, you will able to get help from only this few people
who have similar drive and own information which I
meantioned above.

Main steps which you should complete to get it working:
1. Get bus interface working - SCSI card support or SCSI
           emulation.
2. Load or may be compile and load "sg" module (GENERIC SCSI)
           which support CD (RE)Writers/Scanners.
3. Use cdrecord or similar software to burn CDs.

NOTE: good start is reading CD-writing HOWTO:
          http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html
     or if you did full install for documentation, check
           /usr/doc/
     on your disk for CD-Writing-HOWTO

Andrey

--

== System Development & Support Systems ============================
Andrey Vlassov                          Phones: +1-(604)-482-5792

==============927005AB5F8E051BEA4F6025

Hi Ron,
be related to your drive?
works?
support CD (RE)Writers/Scanners.
HREF="http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html">http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html</A>
check
with no problem,

============================
Vlassov</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Phones: +1-(604)-482-5792
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 +1-(604)-482-5791
E-Mail: <a
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Home:&nbsp;&nbsp; +1-(604)-294-6653
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Pager:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.bctm.com/bc/paging/pagsend.htm">+1-(604)-473-1754
</a>====================================================================</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

From: driver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.unix,fon.hardware,yu.beotelnet,yu.comp.hardware,yu.drenik.oglasi,yu.eunet,yu.oglasi,yu.racunari
Subject: Re: PENTIJUM MII 300 ( F O N T O )
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:54:52 +0200

Da Srh wrote:

> SLAVISA wrote in message <8j0n9e$844$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> :Prodajem racunar pentijum koji sam dobio na igri FONTO
> :
> :PM9100C PC100 + SVGA + SB, CPU M II 300, 14' HYUNDAI Color, 4.3 GB, 32 MB
> :SDRAM, MINI TOWER, TASTATURA I MIS.
>
> Toliko dugo sam cekao da vidim kakva je to
> FONTO konfiguracija i konacno... Sva moja
> ocekivanja su ispunjena. Uvala, brate, uvala.
> Ali, uzeo bih je i ja da mi je daju za dz.

   ma pazi kad sam im ja josh poverovao da je pravi PII (mislim Celeron :)))))

------------------------------

From: Andrey Vlasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.setup,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.redhat
Subject: Re: Strange Lilo "LI" problems
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:01:17 -0700

Hi there,

I had a similar problem and it was related to that I changed order of disks on
IDE chain. Solution was very simple - edit /etc/lilo.conf and rerun lilo. The
matter of the problem is that lilo loader point to wrong partition to load
kernel. I hope that everyone of you keep linux bootable floppy for case like
this ;-) (of cause you can use bootable CD as well.)

Andrey

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dances With Crows)
Subject: Re: Crystal 4232 settings
Date: 28 Jun 2000 13:19:04 EDT

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:34:49 -0700, root
<<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> shouted forth into the ether:
>Could anyone help me with Crystal CS4232-KQ chip based integrated sound
>card. My machine is an AST Bravo MS-T 6180 Pentium Pro system running
>Debian linux. I want to know correct hardware setting for configuring
>sound module.

First, don't use the root account for doing user-level things like posting
news!  That's not what it's for, and using root for non-root things will
bite you in the arse eventually.

This is what I put into /etc/conf.modules :
alias char-major-14 cs4232
post-install cs4232 modprobe "-k" opl3
options cs4232 io=0x534 irq=5 dma=1 dma2=0 mpuio=0x330 mpuirq=9
options opl3 io=0x388

The io= value may not be correct, try 0x530 as well.

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows      /\    "Man could not stare too long at the face
\----[this space for rent]-----/  \   of the Computer or her children and still

------------------------------

From: Edward Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:20:37 -0700

I use io=0x220 irq=7 dma0=1.  What else do you need?

------------------------------

From: "Spencer Lincoln" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Creative 3D Blaster Geforce 256 Annihilator Pro 32MB AGP
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:19:45 +0100

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some info as to where to find the relevant drivers for
this card for Linux Mandrake 6.5, and any help to install them once i have
them.

thanks  a million

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David C.)
Date: 28 Jun 2000 13:39:38 -0400

Johan Kullstam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> yes, but many systems are larger than 4GB and tapes haven't kept
> pace -- at least not at affordable prices.

Depends on what you consider affordable.

My DDS-2 drive cost $650.  I consider that affordable, since this drive
will probably remain in use for many years.  I expect to transfer it
into newer computers as I upgrade them.

When I need to replace it (either because it stops working or I just
want a larger drive) I fully expect to spend between $500 and $1000 for
the drive.

Sure it's a lot of money up front, but this is a one-shot expense for a
device that will be used for years.

> my plextor cd-r is rock solid at 8x write -- that's about 10 minutes
> per full cd-rom.  new ones do 12x.

It will still require an hour to write the 7 discs needed to do a full
backup of 4G of data.  Longer if you have even more to do.

>> Much easier to do a minimal install, insert a tape, begin your
>> restore, and then go do something else while the restore proceeds.
>
> yes but when the distribution changes libc &c you have to rebuild a
> lot of stuff anyhow.

I haven't experienced this.

When new distributions come out, I just run the update-installer that
comes with the CD, and then manually update any RPMs that it didn't
cover.  Takes about an hour.

The stuff I compile myself usually does not require rebuilding.  If libc
changes so much that it breaks existing apps, I just leave the old
version in place.  When the application gets updated, I'll recompile it,
and it will use the new libc at that time.  If it ain't broke, don't fix
it.

-- David

------------------------------

From: Andrey Vlasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SANE scanner
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:39:53 -0700

Hi Bruno,

just yesterday I got my scanner (UMAX 2400S SCSI) running. I checked your scanner
should be supported although driver is in beta state. So, I hope that you also
have SCSI scanner as I do.
In this case you should load (compile and load module) for your SCSI card and load
module sg.
So, at this point check /proc/scsi/scsi file that your scanner has been detected.
If not check what could cause a problem. In my case I had to buy another SCSI card
and cable as SCSI card wich goes with scanner has bad support under Linux. If it's
ok try to use xscanimage - I must confess that I had some problems with this
program - In kernel 2.3.99 I got working original SCSI card but was able to scan
only once - after that to scan another picture I had to restart computer.
xscanimage should works for you at least once from my experience - just warn that
you can have a problem at this step. So, I downloaded and compile xsane which
works much better for me. Now I have only problem with my printer Epson Stylus
Color 860. If I print scanned photo which looks on the screen not bad (although
I had to scan it only in 8bit color depth) after printing looks not so bright as
original. But really I didn't spend too much time to find and resolve problem -
I use kernel 2.4-test2 and software which in development state - so nothing
strange that I get some unstability.

Andrey

------------------------------

From: Henrik Carlqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: "Internet" keyboards under X
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:18:47 +0200

Bo Brinkman wrote:
> Basically, I used showkey -s to figure out the scan codes, which are
> all in the e000-e07f range. I've been screwing with setkeycodes. For
> some reason it doesn't seem to be working: I do (for example)
> "setkeycodes e020 89" and nothing seems to happen.

I have no experience of such a keyboard or setkeycodes, but you might
find loadkeys more useful, see "man loadkeys" for more info. I have used
that one to rearrange the layout of a keyboard.

> the man page says that setkeycodes won't work in X. Anyone
> have ideas, or know where I can find info on the web?

You might want to try xev and xmodmap to use the keys in X.

regards Henrik

--
spammer strikeback:
root@localhost

From: Henrik Carlqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cable TV Montgomery Expressnet problems
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:47:23 +0200

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I followed all the instructions about PAP, adding routes (except when
> I execute route add -net 10.0.0.0 I get a SICOATTR error), etc.  I

You will not be able to add a route until you have the connection up and
running.

> have logged all I can and the most I can figure is that
> after my username and password is entered (and pppd reports and
> serial connection established) Ex-pressnet comes with ?Backup
> Authentication? at which point pppd reports ?alarm? and sends two
> ?^M? and a modem hang up occurs.

This probably depend upon what your chat script looks like. Make sure
that your chat-script behaves as you would do if you logged in manually.
Try to log in manually and start ppp from minicom, then you will know
what your chat-script should look like. I have an old chatscript which
looks like this:

-8<----------------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
#
# This is part 2 of the ppp-on script. It will perform the connection
# protocol for the desired connection.
#
exec chat -v                                            \
        TIMEOUT         3                               \
        ABORT           '\nBUSY\r'                      \
        ABORT           '\nNO ANSWER\r'                 \
        ABORT           '\nRINGING\r\n\r\nRINGING\r'    \
        ''              \rATZ1                          \
        'OK-+++\c-OK'   ATH0                            \
        TIMEOUT         30                              \
        OK              ATDT$TELEPHONE                  \
        CONNECT         ''                              \
        rname:          $ACCOUNT                        \
        sword:          $PASSWORD                       \
        'ipnet>'       ppp

-8<------------------------------------------------------------------

The second column contains answers for prompts in the first column. It
seems as if your script doesn't know what to answer to
"Backup Authentication".

> I know this has to do with PAP however,

With PAP your script should look a little bit different:

-8<--------------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
#
# This is part 2 of the ppp-on script. It will perform the connection
# protocol for the desired connection.
#
exec chat -v                                            \
        TIMEOUT         3                               \
        ABORT           '\nBUSY\r'                      \
        ABORT           '\nNO ANSWER\r'                 \
        ABORT           '\nRINGING\r\n\r\nRINGING\r'    \
        ''              \rATZ1                          \
        'OK-+++\c-OK'   ATH0                            \
        TIMEOUT         30                              \
        OK              ATDT$TELEPHONE                  \
        CONNECT         ''
-8<--------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't contain much, but then you should start pppd with some extra
switches and use a file called pap-secrets.

Example ppp-on:
-8<---------------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
#
# These are the parameters. Change as needed.
TELEPHONE=1234567       # The telephone number for the connection
ACCOUNT=my_id           # The account name for logon
LOCAL_IP=0.0.0.0        # Local IP address if known. Dynamic = 0.0.0.0
REMOTE_IP=0.0.0.0       # Remote IP address if desired.
NETMASK=255.255.255.0   # The proper netmask if needed

# Export them so that they will be available at 'ppp-on-dialer' time.
export TELEPHONE ACCOUNT

DIALER_SCRIPT=/etc/ppp/ppp-on-dialer.pap

exec /usr/sbin/pppd debug lock modem crtscts /dev/modem 115200 \
        asyncmap 0 kdebug 0 $LOCAL_IP:$REMOTE_IP \
        noipdefault netmask $NETMASK defaultroute connect \
        $DIALER_SCRIPT remotename isp user $ACCOUNT
-8<---------------------------------------------------------------

Example pap-secrets:
-8<---------------------------------------------------------------
# user          server          secret          addrs
my_id           isp             my_secret_password
-8<---------------------------------------------------------------

The above works fine with my modem connections, I suppose it should work
with your cable modem also. For more info, se the file README.linux
which is included with pppd. In Slackware, that file is located in
/usr/doc/ppp-version-number

regards Henrik
--
spammer strikeback:
root@localhost

From: "Rick Townsend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: modules
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:24:59 +0100

Erwin Prinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

Do not post binaries to non binary news groups. READ THE AUP's. Either
post by email or put them on a website and inform the group.

--
Regards.

Rick.
www.albrich.com
Albrich Interactive

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CD-RW hardware fault?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:41:46 GMT

Anyone know what might cause the following kernel errors?  The drive in
question is a Richo CD-RW, and the kernel seems to be auto-loading the
ide-cd module (I thought that was only required for non-APAPI devices?).

These messages are contiuous and prolific, filling my disk all over the
place :-(  If anyone knows how to fix this I'd love to hear it!

Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel: hdd: packet command error: status=0x51 {
DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel: hdd: packet command error: error=0x50
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel: ATAPI device hdd:
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel:   Error: Illegal request -- (Sense
key=0x05)
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel:   Invalid field in command packet --
(asc=0x24, ascq=0x00)
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel:   The failed "Read TOC" packet command
was:
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel:   "43 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0c 00 00 00 "
Jun 27 04:02:02 fosco kernel: cdrom: This disc doesn't have any tracks I
recognise!

TIA,

Laurie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Epson Stylus Color 740
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:51:55 GMT

In article <8iqrih$ev7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "Eric J. Shamow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I'm working with an Epson SC740, kernel version 2.2.16, and I've run
into
> something of a wall:
>
> The print daemon is running, the parallel support module is loaded,
and yet
> my printer refuses to print.  Output redirected to /dev/lp0 produces
no
> response, but no error messages either.  The cable is fine, the
printer is
> fine.
>
> Just for kicks I tried running the APSFilter config (don't know why
this
> would work if > /dev/lp0 wouldn't) - same deal, no error message, and
no
> printing.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance -

   I'm runnig Slackware 7.0 (kernel 2.2.13) and I've this same printer.
In order to print .ps files, I've made this script:

#!/bin/bash
#I've made too: chmod 666 /dev/lp0
cat $1 | gs -q sDEVICE=stcolor -dNOPAUSE -dSAFER
                               -sOutputFile=/tmp/test.out -
cat /tmp/test.out > /dev/lp0 &
rm /tmp/test.out

I've named it printps and made chmod 755 printps. I've copied it to
/usr/local/bin. In order to print a file, I issue printps <file.ps>.
It's working very well. In Netscape, when I want to print something
I've put in the Printer Field just "printps" and it works.

From: Stefano Bolli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Sane
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:05:55 GMT

Hi guys!I'm a new user and I don't know if my HP scanjet 5100c is
supported by Sane and how configure it.Can u
help this poor man?