HI

there is some pressure in my company to put an NT server (instead of my
samba server), :-(
the reasons are :
1. outlook server
2. automatic software updates to the windose boxes
3. windose boxese can validate their passwords on the server ...

I ask:

can all these 3 be done on a linux box ?
maybe i can do (3.) via samba (i didn't succeed but maybe I've done
somthing wrong).
can remote exec, requierd for (2.) can be done from linux ? from samba ?
how ?
is there a linux version of somthing resembles MsOutlook server (i.e.
that can connect to a real MsOutlook client) ?

btw: anyone knows of a linux VPN server program with both windose and
linux clients ? (maybe IPsec complient)

thanks
erez.