Hello David,
I agree with you that Smlink are overdoing.  I think I have seen their ad
at least 4 times already.
However, I disagree with your statement that the Linux-IL mailing list is
not the place for job ads.  It is my source for Linux-related (the
emphasis is on Linux-related) job and project opportunities.  Smlink are
kosher lemehadrin in this - the job they advertise is very much
Linux-related.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, David Lee Sabes wrote:

> Yoram,
>
> This is the second time that you have posted this ad, and it is very annoying.
>
> If a company is already "successful"  then it can no longer be referred to
> as a "Start Up."
>
> Please refrain from posting job opportunites on this board.  Thereare
> plenty of sites in Israel which list offerings, as well as many headhunters
> who are willing to sell their souls in order to place a warm body behind a
> computer in todays high tech job market.  If you want to act like a pimp,
> then that is yourchoice - but please take your solicitations elsewhere.
>
> This is not a place for FREE headhunting. . .
                                             --- Omer
WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.