Yoram,

My point is that you have sent the email multiple times over the course of
a very short time.  The email list is very large, and many messages are
posted each day.  It is very annoying to be sent the same message for the
same job, by the same person - day after day.  Once should suffice.  And,
if you are so certain that the company is so great - then write follow up
emails giving some more detail for those of us who may be interested.

My remarks about the "successful start-up" were intended as semantic
humor.  A start-up can have huge potential for success,  but once it passes
the threshold of 'success' it is referred to as, and is know as a
successful company.

And, as far as my language goes, and my referece to 'pimping'  - please get
a sense of humor

fsck this,

David