Well politnes doesn't seem to be the strong side of some people..
but as now the list has very active admins maybe we should make them thier
job to tell people about "breaking" the lists rules?
and if neccery use mesures to prevent that from happening.
I do suggest also puting global flaming/insulting as something we don't
want on the list..

ll&p

Ely Levy
System group