Hi,

first I would like to recommend Shlomi fot his noble act of trying to
organize a dinner. I tried myself once and failed :-(

Anyway, as a possible solution to all the food conflicts I again suggest
my original idea:

Let us make a Linux picknick. The organizers organize the fire and
everybody can bring their own food (kosher, veggie or piggy, or even
boiled egg...) and drink (I suppose the drink could be organized for all).

It would safe a lot of money (for NIS 70 you get enough at any super
market) and could be much more fun.

For those with family it would be also better since they could bring them
along and we would have a big picknick with a Linux corner.

Please think about this option, I think it could help us all.

Schlomo

PS: I once tried to organize it (look at the archives) and will be happy
to help again with this.

Sincerely,

Schlomo Schapiro

 ---