talk to me when it will have kde+hebrew+mozilla+oo.

Then we will talk about h/w....
linux still is the best os for personal useage: more drivers+app's, greater
updates. IMHO.

ביום שני, 2 ביוני 2003, 19:03, Mix Sella כתב:

--

- diego
/ Sing hey! for the bath at close of day  \
| That washes the weary mud away! A loon  |
| is he that will not sing: O! Water Hot  |
| is a noble thing! O! Sweet is the sound |
| of falling rain, and the brook that     |
| leaps from hill to plain; but better    |
| than rain or rippling streams is Water  |
| Hot that smokes and steams. O! Water    |
| cold we may pour at need down a thirsty |
| throat and be glad indeed; but better   |
| is Beer, if drink we lack, and Water    |
| Hot poured down the back. O! Water is   |
| fair that leaps on high in a fountain   |
| white beneath the sky; but never did    |
| fountain sound so sweet as splashing    |
| Hot Water with my feet! -- J. R. R.     |
\ Tolkien                                 /
        \   ^__^
                ||     ||