Hey Ira..
Many of the geeks reading this mailing list are single lusers and
sometimes - yes - it's because something with them is really wrong.
So it may be for a good reason but one day I hope they'll leave single
luser mode and find someone to mount and hopefully fork...

sorry couldn't help it - it's the first time I've heard the "single
luser" expression utterly changing my prespective and lighting
runlevels in a totally different light...

I recently went up to runlevel 4 - that's the reason I hardly get any
sleep at night ...

Lior.

--
Peace Love and Penguins -