Omer Zak wrote:

Does anyone know anything about the following spammer?
According to whois, the penguin-it.co.il domain is owned by:
descr:        yaron berenholtz adv
descr:        12 menahem begin st'
descr:        ramat gan
descr:        52521
descr:        Israel
phone:        +972 3 6122111
fax-no:       +972 3 6122119
e-mail:       yaron.be AT gmail.com
And the domain has been registered at 2008 Jan 15.

Yes, sigh... It's a long and sad story. The company certainly have known better days with regards to netiquette, at least. AFAIK, Penguin IT is currently operated by Einat Koldoni. If you must I can send you her phone number in private, although I think you'll be wasting your time.

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.
The code is free, your time isn't.(TM)

Web:    http://codefidence.com
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:    +972-8-9316885
Mobile: +972-52-8260388

        Q: How many NSA agents does it take to replace a lightbulb?
        A: dSva7DrYiY24yeTItKyyogFXD5gRuoRqPNQ9v6WCLLywZPINlu!