Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Omer Zak wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the following spammer?
According to whois, the penguin-it.co.il domain is owned by:
descr:        yaron berenholtz adv
descr:        12 menahem begin st'
descr:        ramat gan
descr:        52521
descr:        Israel
phone:        +972 3 6122111
fax-no:       +972 3 6122119
e-mail:       yaron.be AT gmail.com
And the domain has been registered at 2008 Jan 15.

                                            --- Omer
penguin-it used to be Doron Ofek's company. After a chain of events I have to admit I have not gotten to the bottom of, this seems to no longer be the case.

I'm not Doron spokesperson (although his two brothers are married to two sisters of my wife's brother wife. No, I'm not making this up) but I can attest that Doron is no way affiliated with this company these days.

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.
The code is free, your time isn't.(TM)

Web:    http://codefidence.com
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:    +972-8-9316885
Mobile: +972-52-8260388

        Q: How many NSA agents does it take to replace a lightbulb?
        A: dSva7DrYiY24yeTItKyyogFXD5gRuoRqPNQ9v6WCLLywZPINlu!