On Wednesday 08 October 2008, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> As for the phone deal, it's ok, but there are better and cheaper deals
> depending on what call quality you want, and where you want to call. To
> replace a BEZEQ line, it's a good deal and does not use their
> infrastructure.
Thanks for the long, informative post, but in my case, your various
suggestions are really overkill. If I make the move, it will be to replace
ADSL and a Bezeq land-line (not more than about 600 minutes a month). When I
do call overseas, I use Jajah, which is more than enough for my needs, has
excellent call quality and is very cheap (free to other Jajah users and less
than 4 cents a minute to others).

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net